Join us downtown near the Trail Riverfront Centre in your Halloween costume on Saturday, October 29 for our annual Spooktacular event from 11 AM to 3 PM featuring:
11 AM to 3 PM
- Trail's IncrEDIBLE Farmers Market – food & market vendors.
- Live music by TruckVanCar.
- Hay Maze, sponsored by Re/Max All Pro Realty.
- STEAM truck for educational hands-on activities with a focus on Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math.
- Free face painting, sponsored by Kootenay Savings.
- Pumpkin patch and apple cider fundraiser by the Trail & District Public Library.
- Downtown businesses trick or treat.
- Kid-friendly activity in the VISAC Gallery.
- Trail Firefighters and KidSport activities.
11 AM, 12 PM & 1 PM
- FREE show "Right in the Eye Movie Concert” at the Charles Bailey Theatre. Fun for the whole family. A 20-minute performance of spooky and humourous, short, silent films by Georges Méliès with live music featuring over 50 different instruments. Seats are first-come, first-served. Doors will open 30 minutes before each show. Sponsored by Teck.
- Costume parade. Age categories and prizes, sponsored by the Trail Museum & Archives.
1 PM to 2:30 PM
- FREE Halloween skate in the Kids Rink, Trail Memorial Centre.
- The Mystic Dreams Witches Dance near the band’s tent.